FAST AND POWERFULDesigned by designers for designers
Result of twenty years of experience gained
in surveying and planning interventions
three-dimensional, 3D Utilities is an
application AutoCAD and BricsCAD.
The application represents a new paradigm,
a new model of reference for the world
design that allows you to reduce costs and
create, independently, 3D models information
for the benefit of the planning phases.
CLOUDS OF POINTSPoint cloud management in AutoCAD and BricsCAD!
Users who install 3D Utilites in AutoCAD
they can use the native point cloud manager.
In Bricscad, 3D Utilites provides a simple
and powerful 3D data manager that can be
imported from PTS and ASCII formats.
2DRETURNFrom 2D to 3D information with a click
3D Utilites provides a method
classification of the elements that
they constitute the listed planimetry.
Method that allows you to carry out
automatically the informational 3D
model optimized for the subsequent
3D design phases.
3D DITM® MODELDigital Information Terrain Model
3D Utilities, like other topographic applications,
processes DTM (Digital Terrain Model) models,
where the soil and the various details
topographic are placed in one level,
thus highlighting only the geometries.
To better support the design,
3D Utilities allows you to create DITM®,
too that allow you to view and get
information of every detail of the 3D model.
THE 3D PROJECTThe advantages of 3D design
3D Utilities was designed to support
the design, providing a real work method.
A few simple 3D features allow
to shape design ideas,
verify its feasibility and guarantee
greater safety in implementation.
ELABORATED 2DQuickly get the 2D project from 3D
Designing in 3D allows, as well as "see"
the project and make it safe, of
save time even in production
of 2D design drawings.
3D Utilites offers functionality to generate
automatically all representations
2D and numerical cartography required
at the presentation of the project:
floor plans listed at level curves,
longitudinal profiles and cross sections.
THE FEATURES OF 3D UTILITIESFunction chart
3D UTILITIESInformation and Requirements
- Supported AutoCAD versions: 2015/2016/2017/2018 64 bit.
- Supported BricsCAD versions: 16/17 64 bit.
- Supported operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 a 64 bit.
- Processor (minimum): Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ 64 Processor.
- RAM Memory: 4 GB (8 GB recommended).
- Screen Resolution: 1024 × 768 (recommended resolution 1600 × 1050 or higher) with True Color.
- Disk Space: 400 MB for installation.
- Pointing Device: Compatible with MS-Mouse.
- Graphic Card: Video card for Windows with 1024 × 768 resolution and True Color and DirectX9 * functionality.
Card compatible with DirectX11 recommended.
- Installation side by side with previous versions: Not supported.
3D Utilites in trial version keeps all the features of the paid
version for a limited period of time, after the trial period
you can activate it with the purchase of a license.