EASYCUBE TSStand-alone software, bundled with 3D Utilities
With EasyCUBE® TS images and videos, also in
stereoscopic format in anaglyphic and polarized
mode for stereo projectors and 3D-VR viewers,
can be obtained just in a few clicks.
EasyCUBE TS also allows to publish 3D projects
directly on Sketchfab, to share them
immediately with customers or with the public.
3D DATA MANAGEMENTComplete management of point clouds and 3D Models
EasyCUBE® TS allows everyone to create
multimedia content (images and virtual movies)
from point clouds and 3D models processed with
3D Utilities and EasyCUBE® TS+ * just in a few clicks.
* With EasyCUBE® TS+ data can be directly imported
from various technologies.
COMPARATIVE TABLE OF FUNCTIONSEasyCUBE TS+ includes all the features of the free version.
|Functionality||TS (free)||TS+ (149€)|
|Navigation tools and model management.||◉||◉|
|2D and 3D images (Anaglyph, 3D TV and VR Visors).||◉||◉|
|2D and 3D videos (Anaglyph, 3D TV and VR Visors) in FullHD up to 60fps.||◉||◉|
|Photographic book: virtual, vector and stereographic images.||◉||◉|
|Viewpoints: Default viewpoints.||◉||◉|
|Export to Sketchfab.||◉||◉|
|Import Point or Mesh Clouds (with texture support). Supported formats: ASC, TXT, XYZ, PTS, STL, PLY, OBJ.||◉|
|Working Box: estimates of volumes, isolation of work areas, quick settings for the creation of visual simulations.||◉|
|Custom Objects: a complete and versatile tool to perform virtual surveying on point clouds or meshes, organized in layers.||◉|
|Custom Objects: automatic and high-performance generation of DTM (Digital Terrain Model) or DITM (Informational DTM).||◉|
|Custom Objects: DTM / DITM testing tool, which allows to compare the starting data with the DTM / DITM generated, in order to validate it or vice versa, to highlight any critical point to be fixed.||◉|
|Custom Objects: DTM / DITM can be exported to DXF (to be managed in AutoCAD, BricsCAD or similar) or saved in a new Easy project (for example to be supplied to customers bundled with the free EasyCUBE TS software).||◉|
FUNCTIONALITY OF EASYCUBE TSFunction chart
- Supported operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 a 64 bit.
- Processor (minimum): 2,5 - 2,9 GHz.
- RAM memory: 8 GB or higher recommended, depending on the size of projects.
- Screen resolution: Minimum supported 1440 × 900; supported high resolutions (2K or 4K monitor).
- Disk space: 1 GB for installation.
- Pointing device: Compatible with the gesture of the MS-Mouse Touch monitors.
- Graphics Card: Video card for Windows minimum 1 GB and with support for OpenGL (2.0 or higher) and support
extensions: GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object (VBO) and GL_EXT_framebuffer_object (FBO).
- Installation side-by-side with previous versions: Not supported.