EASYCUBE TSStand-alone software, bundled with 3D Utilities
With EasyCUBE® TS it is possible to achieve just
a few clicks, images and videos also in format
stereoscopic in anaglyphic mode e polarized
for stereo projectors and 3D-VR viewers.
EasyCUBE TS also allows you to publish projects
in 3D directly on Sketchfab, to share them
immediately with customers or with the public.
3D DATA MANAGEMENTComplete management of point clouds and 3D Models
EasyCUBE® TS allows everyone, in a simple way,
to create multimedia content (images
and virtual movies) with a few clicks, from
points clouds and 3D models processed with
3D Utilities and EasyCUBE® TS+ *.
* With EasyCUBE® TS+. it is possible to import
directly data from various technologies.
COMPARATIVE TABLE OF FUNCTIONSEasyCUBE TS+ includes all the features of the free version.
|Functionality||TS (free)||TS+ (149€)|
|Navigation tools and model management.||◉||◉|
|2D and 3D images (Anaglyph, 3D TV and VR Visors).||◉||◉|
|2D and 3D movies (Anaglyph, 3D TV and VR Viewers) in FullHD up to 60fps.||◉||◉|
|Photographic book: virtual, vector and stereographic images.||◉||◉|
|Viewpoints: Default viewpoints.||◉||◉|
|Export to Sketchfab.||◉||◉|
|Import Points or Mesh Clouds (with texture support). Supported formats: ASC, TXT, XYZ, PTS, STL, PLY, OBJ.||◉|
|Working Box: estimates of volumes, isolation of work areas, quick settings for the creation of visual simulations.||◉|
|Custom Objects: a complete and versatile tool to perform virtual surveying on point clouds or meshes, organized by layers.||◉|
|Custom Objects: automatic and high-performance generation of DTM (Digital Terrain Model) or DITM (Informational DTM).||◉|
|Custom Objects: DTM / DITM testing tool, which allows to compare the starting data with the DTM / DITM generated, in order to validate it or vice versa, to highlight any critical points to be fixed.||◉|
|Custom Objects: DTM / DITM can be exported to DXF (to be managed in AutoCAD, BricsCAD or similar) or can be saved in a new Easy project (for example to be supplied to customers bundled with the free EasyCUBE TS software).||◉|
FUNCTIONALITY OF EASYCUBE TSFunction chart
- Supported operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 a 64 bit.
- Processor (minimum): Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon ™ 64 processor.
- RAM memory: 4 GB (8 GB or higher recommended, depending on the size of projects).
- Screen resolution: Minimum supported 1024 × 768; supported high resolutions (2K or 4K monitor).
- Disk space: 1 GB for installation.
- Pointing device: Compatible with the gesture of the MS-Mouse Touch monitors.
- Graphics Card: Video card for Windows with minimum resolution 1024 × 768 with OpenGL support (2.0 or higher)
and support for the GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object (VBO) and GL_EXT_framebuffer_object (FBO) extensions.